万维读者网>世界摄影论坛>帖子
Talking about the monster Guo Wengui
送交者: anthony123 2022-11-02 06:52:12 于 [世界摄影论坛]

There was a time when I saw Guo Wengui's boring nonsense again and again on the Internet, and I liked to use "clown" to describe this online rumorer who was telling lies, messing about, and making unreasonable three-points. However, from what Guo Wengui has done recently, I found that when Guo Wengui is referred to as a "clown", the hat can no longer be placed on his head. I really looked down on him a little bit, so I thought of a "demon", maybe, I used this to give Guo Wengui a definition.

Demons are not real people! Three parts are like people, seven parts are like ghosts, the head has five senses, the shape has four limbs, one belly is left, the five internal organs are inside, people talk, walk on the road, wander around the downtown, show off the world, if you glance at it, you are also human! However, the demon is different from the human after all. Although its appearance is the corruption of its form, and its words are often charming, your people's makeup and deeds are inhuman, and your words that steal people's words reach the arrows of demons. If you listen to it, watch it, and treat it carefully, its appearance, appearance, and spirit are not difficult to discern. Therefore, people are always people, and monsters are always monsters. It is difficult to hide in the world for a while, and hide in the corner of the net to be afraid of the world.

Taking a look at the difference between a demon and a human, looking at Guo Wengui who came in, I have to say that the "clown" can hardly hide his ugly face, and maybe it can be barely described as a demon. If so, please see my points.

1. Walking on the Demon Road Guo Wengui

Guo Wengui, who made his fortune in China, originally had the idea of going abroad for further studies and getting rich, which is a common occurrence, but Guo Wengui's departure is a bit "unspeakable", it may be that "the authorities have miscalculated Qingqing's life too much", but more He has done too many bad things in China, and he can't get along anymore, so "Thirty-six strategies are the best policy". This walk is not the way of a normal person. If you have to add a definition, it is the demon way.

There are 50 million Chinese in the world, and there are several million living in the United States. Most of them are human beings. However, when Guo Wengui arrived in the United States, he began to "make waves" and completely released his demonic nature. The "demon wind" that blew up completely blew across the Internet, wantonly bewitching, as soon as the upper lip touched the lower lip, those little yellow articles that made people "blush and heartbeat" opened their mouths, making the Internet world filthy, all netizens. complained.

Guo Wengui, who is not regular at all and has his own demon attributes, has gone further and further on the demon road, and has completely become an "inhuman" joke.

2. Guo Wengui, the enchanting world of demons

Guo Wengui doesn't speak human words, he speaks nonsense! This "demon wind" on the Internet is really unscrupulous, lest the world will not be chaotic. Relying on the appearance of a monster - "super invincible and thick-skinned", and relying on constant sales and self-justification, he still calls some online people who don't know the authenticity and lack of judgment as charming as a cloud. Speaking of the democracy movement circle, it turned the world upside down, and even blew away the shame of the whole democracy movement circle, and allowed us to see the ugly faces of some people.

However, Yaoyan is a rumor after all, and the charmers will eventually die! Guo Wengui is the one who initiated this "demon wind". After all, it is difficult to support a single tree, and the "demon" Guo Wengui can dominate the family, and set off a series of scolding battles and farces on the Internet to cover up the defects of his "demon talk", and it is difficult to hide in the world after all. , is seen through by the world.

3. Yaoya pursues Guo Wengui

The pursuit of human beings is something beautiful, kind, and true, but what a demon pursues is not so good. A "demon" is a "demon" after all. If you don't look at its face, just look at the goal he wants to achieve, and you will know that he will fail. Action, its corrupt nature, its corrupt nature, after all, can't be a person. Although Guo Wengui, relying on the rhetoric and exaggerated acting skills tailored for him by the public relations team, successfully achieved the goal of being a demon at the beginning, but after a long time, the demonic way has been revealed, and the "hot eyes" of many justice netizens have also seen it. Only the demon's "making waves". With the revelations of Zhang Guan and Li Dai, the accusation of a deer as a horse, and the falsification of evidence that was constantly exposed, and Han Shangxiao's public withdrawal from the "Support Guohui", Luther was kicked out of "Free China", and what Guo Wengui wanted gradually became lost. The pursuit of its demon arrow turned out to be farther away. I originally wanted to rely on the "revelations revolution", relying on false revelations, to burn myself and become a great god, but unexpectedly I made a mess, became a monster, and also revealed the shameful true face of a monster.

0.00%(0) 0.00%(0) 0.00%(0)
当前新闻共有0条评论
笔  名 (必选项):
密  码 (必选项):
注册新用户
标 nbsp; 题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):