| by the rivers of babylon. | 來到巴比倫河邊, |
| there we sat down yeah we wept. | 我們坐在你身旁。 |
| when we remembered zion. | 耶,我們哭泣又悲傷, |
| by the rivers of babylon. | 當我們想起了锡安。 |
| there we sat down yeah we wept. | |
| when we remembered zion. | 來到巴比倫河邊, |
| for there they that carried us away in captivity. | 我們坐在你身旁。 |
| requiring of us a song. | 耶,我們哭泣又悲傷, |
| now how shall we sing the lord’s song. | 當我們想起了锡安。 |
| in a strange land. | |
| for there they that. | 是凶狠的敵人把我們虜掠到這裏, |
| carried us away in captivity. | 還強迫我們把歌唱, |
| requiring of us a song | 我們怎能唱得出聖歌來, |
| now how shall we sing. | 當我們想起了锡安。 |
| the lord’s song in a stranger land. | |
| let the words of our mouths. | 是凶狠的敵人把我們虜掠到這裏, |
| and the meditathons of our hearts. | 還強迫我們把歌唱, |
| be acceptable in the sight here tonight. | 我們怎能唱得出聖歌來, |
| let the words of our mouths. | 當我們想起了锡安。 |
| and the meditathons of our hearts. | |
| be acceptable in the sight here tonight. | 讓我們心裏的話兒和期望 |
| by the rivers of babylon. | 在今夜向你傾敘。 |
| there we sat down yeah we wept. | 讓我們心裏的話兒和期望 |
| when we remembered zion. | 在今夜向你傾敘。 |
| by the rivers of babylon. | |
| there we sat down. yeah we wept. | 來到了巴比倫河邊, |
| when we remembered zion | 我們坐在你身旁。 |
| ah…ah ah… ah. | 耶,我們哭泣又悲傷, |
| by the rivers of babylon. | 當我們想起了锡安。 |
| there we sat down yeah we wept. | 來到巴比倫河邊, |
| when we remembered zion. | 我們坐在你身旁。 |
| by the rivers of babylon. | 耶,我們哭泣又悲傷, |
| there we sat down yeah we wept | 當我們想起了锡安。 |