万维读者网>世界时事论坛>帖子
总统竞选杂感之四:“血洗美国”
送交者: 一枪中的 2024-10-20 07:24:00 于 [世界时事论坛]

小鹰

现在距大选只有半个多月,有关两党候选人的“民意调查”一直咬得很紧,目前很难预料究竟“鹿死谁手”?

但有一点几乎可以肯定,美国今年将有一个“腥风血雨”的秋天。

川普和他的竞选搭档万斯,以及一些共和党右翼人士,至今仍不接受他2020败选的事实,也都竭力躲避或拒绝回答“能否保证和平地交接权力?”的问题。

10/15/2024,彭博社(Bloomberg)主编John Micklethwait与川普在一个市镇公众会议(town hall meeting)面谈时,关于这个问题,主编问了他两次。

头一次,川普“顾左右而言他”地答曰“你们已有过一次‘和平交接’了”。即他认为,1/6/2020那天,暴徒围攻国会,是“可爱的一天”(a day of love)。

不顾在场的川粉听众发出的厌恶声(boos),主编坚持再次明确地问道:“如果你输了11月的大选,你是否能保证尊重和鼓励有一个和平的交接权力?“

这回,有了川粉们的捧场,川普直接蔑视不答,反向会众挑动一句道:“这家伙多年来就一直不是个川普迷。”以此,便粗鲁地打发了他的这一“难言之隐”。

The former president’s remarks—made during an occasionally combative interview with Bloomberg editor in chief John Micklethwait on Tuesday afternoon.

Trump Was Asked Twice to Commit to a “Peaceful Transfer of Power”—and Side-Stepped the Question.

Trump downplays Jan. 6 Capitol riot in Bloomberg interview: "You had a peaceful transfer."

Minutes later, Micklethwait then asked the former president whether he would commit to “respecting and encouraging a peaceful transfer of power” if he lost the November election, given the events of January 6. Trump did not answer the question, instead insisting that there had been a peaceful transfer of power after the last election.

“Come on, President Trump,” Micklethwait fired back, to boos from the audience. “You had a peaceful transfer of power compared to Venezuela, but it was by far the worst transfer of power for a long time.”

After a moment of back-and-forth, he then tried to ask again.

“This is a man who has not been a big Trump fan over the years,” Trump replied, addressing the crowd directly and ignoring Micklethwait’s question.

有人很欣赏川普的“行事风格”与“说话技巧”,有的牧师说“只有川普能救美国”,有的信徒说“川普是最诚实的政治素人。”

我则十分厌恶这个破坏宪法、分裂美国,把民众,包括川粉在内,玩弄于其股掌间的“政治流氓”。

笔者最近看到一个清末中堂李鸿章访美时答记者问的视频,其中李中堂针对记者的每个问题,都诚实地一一回答。相比之下,如今的政客越来越会所答非所问、躲避问题,空话不断、谎话连篇,反唇相讥、胡搅蛮缠,十分狡猾可恶。

现在,川普已来回放出狠话,今秋若不当选,就一定是“不公正的选举”,就“不能接受”,就要“血洗美国”(bloodbath)!

10/13/24,川普对狐新社记者(Maria Bartiromo)更说白了“血洗”的含义:大选日时要动用军队来对付“来自内部的敌人”了,就是那些不选他的人,都被他统统称作“左疯”、“马克思主义者”、“共产主义者”、“法西斯分子”。

“I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within, not even the people that have come in and destroyed our country, by the way, totally destroying our country. The towns, the villages, they’re being inundated. But I don’t think they’re the problem in terms of Election Day,” Trump said. “I think the bigger problem are the people from within. We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical-left lunatics. And I think they’re the — and it should be very easily handled by — if necessary, by National Guard or, if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen.”

Trump: ‘Enemy From Within’ Should Be Handled by Military on Election Day

他这是完全疯了,要大开杀戒,血洗美国!

有人淡化道:“他是一介平民,还没有这个权力,说说而已。”

即使他现在还调不动军队,他这话一出,就是和毛泽东文革初期的名言“要武嘛!”是一个意思。

2021年1月6日国会依法进行最后核实各州选举人团认证的投票结果时,川普在白宫外,躲在防弹屏後面,向招聚来的川粉公开演说,直接对正在主持核实大选结果仪式的副总统彭斯隔空喊话,“如果你不做你当做的事(指拒绝认证),我会非常失望!”

他鼓动川粉们立即到国会山去(going to the Capitol,Were going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue),“在那里显示力量”(You have to show strength, and you have to be strong),“要武嘛!”(will be wild,fight much harder,fight like hell)。他的私人律师朱利安尼甚至叫嚷“让我们以格斗来审判!”(Lets have trial by combat)

而川普在演讲中还许愿般地撂下一些“鼓舞”的话:

“我会和你们在一起。”(I will be there with you.)

“如果你们现在不玩命地往死里打,国将不国也!”(If you dont fight like hell, youre not going to have a country anymore!)

直到现在,10/16/2024,川普还是说这些人是“‘和平地和爱国地’进入了国会”,“什么也没做错,总之,什么也没做错。”

“You had hundreds of thousands of people come to Washington. They didn’t come because of me, they came because of the election,” Trump said, discounting his efforts to inflame his supporters after his loss to Joe Biden. “Some of those people went down to the Capitol — I said, ‘peacefully and patriotically.’ Nothing done wrong. At all. Nothing done wrong.”

A Latino Republican Asked Trump To Win Back His Vote At A Town Hall. It Did Not Go Well. ──POLITICS 10/16/2024 11:49PM EDT

川普一生是个“锱铢必较”、“睚眦必报”的主儿。

如果这次他选上了,他就要狠狠报复所有他的政敌,以及所有反对过他的官员、政客、媒体与个人。要“抽干沼泽”、“摧毁‘深层政府’”(drain the swamp, demolish the deep state)

如果他没当选,他所谓的“大选日时要动用军队来对付‘来自内部的敌人’”,是一个极其危险的信号,是一个血腥的暗示或号召。

他的那些铁杆粉丝,肯定会“心领神会”地拿起枪来的,即“没有军队,我们自己干!”再来一次比J6大得多的暴乱行动。

这个挑动“群众斗群众”的毒招,将“血洗美国”。川普要以无数人的性命为他自己政治生命的终结“陪葬”,要以“内战”逼着政府出手,不闹个“天翻地覆”誓不甘休。

正如美国媒体所写,“川普对选民最後的吆唤就是:如果你不顺从我的要求,我就让你们死!”

Trump’s Closing Pitch to Voters: I Will Let You Die If You Don’t Bow to My Demands

BY RYAN BORT, ASAWIN SUEBSAENG,Rolling Stone,OCTOBER 19, 2024

这就是川普在今秋大选时要干的事!

现在川普扬言要“抽干沼泽,血洗美国”,决不是说着玩的。他的身边已聚集着一帮死士,包括不少华人,他们什么都干得出来!就像文革当年狂热地追随大独裁者毛泽东一样。

让我们共同为美国祈祷:

May God Bless America with Peace, Unity and Mercy!

写于2024年10月19日

0.00%(0) 0.00%(0) 0.00%(0)
当前新闻共有0条评论
笔  名 (必选项):
密  码 (必选项):
注册新用户
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):